At Weber Shandwick, we pride ourselves in consistently doing innovative and creative work for our clients. One way to showcase these efforts is via our participation in top industry awards. We are happy to say we’ve done very well so far this award season, with our most recent wins coming by way of the PRSA Totem Awards Dinner on Feb. 6.
A little about the Totem Awards:
What’s a Totem? The Totem Award is a symbol of creativity and accomplishment for the PR industry in the Puget Sound. With the awards, PRSA Puget Sound honors the best PR and marketing programs, tactics and practitioners from around the region.
Each entry is judged on its own merits by another PRSA Chapter (this year’s awards were judged by the Phoenix PRSA Chapter) and Totem Awards and Certificates of Excellence are awarded in more than 20 categories and multiple sub-categories. Weber Shandwick entered work in 9 categories and won 9 awards.
Highlights from the night:
A Weber Shandwick contingency of 12 attended this year’s awards ceremony, filling two tables. And we’re ecstatic to report that we went nine for nine! We’ve listed our winning entries below.
And the Totem Awards go to:
- Digital Communications: ActivelyNorthwest.com Website (LifeWise Health Plan of Washington)
- Digital Communications, Social Media: ActivelyNorthwest.com Facebook Page (LifeWise Health Plan of Washington)
- Visual Presentations: INRIX Corporate Timeline Video (Inrix)
Certificates of Excellence go to:
- Electronic Publications: Expense Reporting in 5 Steps (Concur)
- Communications Plans: LifeWise Health Plan of Washington Integrated Plan (LifeWise Health Plan of Washington)
- Special Events & Observances: Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (Microsoft)
- Public Service, Business: Save It Seattle: Pledge to Stop Texting & Driving (Verizon Wireless)
- Digital Communications, Internet: Sharing the Army Strong Story in the Age of Mobile (U.S. Army)
- Special Events & Observances, Nonprofit: Taking a Tech Detox (Reboot)
Congrats to all of our wonderful and innovative clients. Without you, none of these awards would have been possible!
Disclosure: LifeWise Health Plan of Washington, Inrix, Concur, Microsoft, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Army and Reboot are Weber Shandwick clients.