Searching for a PR internship with a global agency? Does working with some of the world’s most reputable brands sound like your cup of tea?
If yes comes to mind, you’ve come to the right place! Weber Shandwick’s Seattle office is seeking interns and we want to hear from you. We’re looking for rockstar candidates with excellent organizational skills, the ability to adapt to multiple assignments and the passion to learn about the public relations field. Enthusiasm and willingness to learn are a must! This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, creative environment and get hands-on experience with a dynamic and growing public relations agency.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining media contact lists and databases
- Researching and maintaining speaking/editorial opportunities and calendars
- Scanning social media and daily, weekly, monthly and online publications to identify client-relevant media coverage, including competitive market and industry information
- Preparing coverage reports and summaries
- Coordinating and supporting events
- Contributing creativity and leading-edge ideas Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The drive to learn more about the PR field
- Enthusiasm, humor and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, social and digital media
- The ability to problem solve
To grab some quick internship advice from our team and/or to learn more about our past and current rockstar interns, check out #PRIBS, our PR Intern Blog Series!
Ready to apply? Contact: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!